What digital platforms are students currently using to develop their professional network?

Nowadays, students can use many digital platforms such as YouTube, Indeed. LinkedIn, and Google to develop their professional network. Some of the digital platforms like Google and YouTube has huge impact on studentā€™s learning. Students can get all the information they need for research paper from google. For digital platforms like LinkedIn and Indeed, it can help student to find job, and it is also a great platform for employers. Therefore, student will have more opportunity, and their professional network can be developed as well.
What can you (as a student) consider to expand your professional learning network?

As a student, I often use google and YouTube to expand my professional learning network. There are ā€œinfiniteā€ resources on Google you can use for your research. Moreover, YouTube can be other Great platform that expand my professional learning network. For example, there are many Videos on YouTube that can guide me through all different question.

In your network, how can you create a digital identity/reputation?

Creating digital Identity/ reputation requires Frequent participation online, which means I have to contribute a lot like leave thoughtful common under other peopleā€™s blog.

Consider what a local employer would do if you applied for a job with them ā€“ can they search the content, is it of benefit to the career path, does it hinder the opportunity of employment?

In my opinion, All the employers want to hired a person with positive energy and good reputation. A good reputation in digital world can creates a very good impression before the interview, which can increase the probability of job applied. However, Positive reputation in digital world is just a bonus mark for everyone, and it is not requirement for most of the jobs.