Consider how you can use the PLN interactions of this course to further your digital identity post-term?    

After taking this course, I start noticed that personal PLN can be so helpful to our career and study career, and it is a great tool to share information and experiences. we have learned how to build our own PLN on the platform called WordPress; we also create many posts under the instructions during the course, which gives us a great example of how to maintain our PLN. Also, WordPress is a great open platform that can be use for your opinion expression. In the return, I can learn many things from many great comments. Those interactions create benefits for both of author and reader.  

What does it mean to have a digital identity in your industry of choice and can your current PLN be used to help professional development post-course?

As a university student, having a digital identity in my industry of choice is like having business card for yourself on social media, which helps people to identify who you are on the internet, and getting know you more before the interview(meeting). As a student, we can create many posts on learning, and working experiences in order to get more idea of future career planning. Moreover, those interactions can bring a good reputation to you, which can provide many opportunities in the future. Therefore, I believe that my current PLN be used to help professional development post-course.

Additionally, as you progress through the steps of your career, can your PLN be relied on to open professional opportunities?

No doubt, PLN can be relied on to professional opportunities. For example, a graduate student who wants to apply his first job. Employers can get the first impression before interviews by checking out his PLN. At this point, a thoughtful and nice PLN page can gives he extra credit for job applying. Moreover, Social media helps people to increase their network connection, which provide more chance and opportunities for graduate students.